Sunday, February 23, 2014

Just a bit of rambling.

Here we go.
I have no idea what I am going to say, but I haven't written in a while and that is bad. I have all the time in the world, due to being sick, so I might just make this post pretty long, and hopefully not too boring to my imaginary followers. Anyways, I believe it is important for a writer to write. After all, that is what makes a writer, well, a writer.
So I will write/ramble on. Some people find it difficult to ramble for long periods of time, but not me. And that doesn't mean I am one of those people who can't keep their mouth closed. Actually I hardly ever speak when I am around people. But when I do, often times it is a very long ramble.
Well, back to the ramble. Wait a second, I have been rambling this whole time! Hmm. That brings us (that is, me) to the very deep and personal question: What is a ramble? Well, my definition of a ramble is talking without thinking for a long time. You know, saying whatever comes to mind, which leads to a rather interesting and one way conversation. The thing about saying whatever comes to your mind is, your mind often times doesn't make too much sense to other people. A ramble about, say, dinosaurs, can easily turn into a ramble about crocheting in less than a minute. Well, anything can turn into a ramble about crocheting. Needless to say, I believe you understand. But maybe you don't. See, probably the you is going to be me, and I of course understand all of my rambles. But if the you is someone else... Then... Well, I have certainly lost you by now.
And so I will try to get your attention again. I could get your attention by jumping out of your computer screen at this moment, but that might just hurt my head. Or I could get your attention by making my crocheted dinosaur jump out of your computer screen, but that surely wouldn't do, for that is what probably lost you in the first place. And besides, it's head is not hard enough to break glass. Glass is very hard to break with a crocheted dinosaur. Don't ask me how I know. At least glass isn't as hard to break as diamond. Whew! That stuff is hard as rock. (Teehee)
Wait, no! This episode is not over yet! No, no, no! Keep the cameras rolling! Or maybe it should be over. I have gotten quite off track. But wait! Getting off track is what rambling is all about! So that is great. Really, because I just got talking about rambling again, which is a big no no in rambling. Of course, sometimes it is acceptable, but only in certain situations.
Wow. I just realized that this post, which is about stuff that doesn't matter one bit, is about twice as long as my post about goals. How very sad. But at least I have taught you the correct way to ramble? Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment