Thursday, February 6, 2014

Well, well, welcome.

Hello.
I am ZoZo, and I have decided to make a blog. Why? Because my older sister just made one, and I love being a copycat, that's why! Well, not really. She gave me the idea of having a blog, but my blog is going to be very different than hers. Hers is just about designing. Mine is about, like, everything that is important to me. Don't worry, though, I am planning on organizing it real well to make it more than just a bunch of random stuff. The categories will probably include: Writing, Personal, Baking and Cooking, Reviews of Sites I Found That Are Awesome. Those are just to give you an idea. If you are interested, which you are probably not, then keep reading. If you are not interested, then still keep reading.
This is not my first blog. But it is my first blog that has a bit of everything in it. I know it will probably be less popular this way, but it will be easier to write. We will see how this goes.
Let me tell you a bit more about myself. First of all, I dream of being a famous Author. I also have a big imagination, and I use it to imagine what it would be like to be a famous Author. I love to write, and that is why I have made this blog: It gives me an excuse to write. Currently I am writing my Autobiography, which I will probably have someone publish for me after I die, because it is so very embarrassing. I am also working on a novel that is at the moment called "Underground Secrets." I have finished the first draft of that, but, well... let's just say it still needs a ton of work. I am also planning on writing a few other books, but I haven't started working on those yet.
You have probably skimmed through that entire paragraph. Oh well.
That is all I have to say for now, I think. But now that we have the boring stuff over with, (introducing myself, that is) I think that the next posts will be a lot more fun. Thanks for reading all the way to the end! Give yourself a round of applause, that was hard work! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment